Remote camp mining jobs in Ontario at the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Project. Mining heavy equipment operators, technicians, security, and other positions with camp accommodations on two week rotations.
IAMGOLD is a Canadian mining company that has been operating for over 25 years, with a focus on gold mining. One of their significant projects is the Côté Gold Project, an open pit gold mining project located near Gogama in northern Ontario, Canada. This project is a joint venture between IAMGOLD and Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. Ltd., and is expected to produce over 6 million ounces of gold over its 18-year mine life.
The construction of this mine began in end of September 2020. The Côté Gold Project is expected to create well over 1000 mining jobs in Ontario during the mine construction phase.
IAMGOLD is currently looking for following mining jobs for the Côté Gold Project in Ontario.
- Mine Equipment Operator – Cat 6060 Shovel, Cat D10 Dozer, Cat 18M Grader, Cat 844 K, Rubber Tire Dozer, Cat 395 Excavator – requirements and apply.
- Fuel and Lube Technician – requirements and apply.
- Security Guard – requirements and apply.
- Environmental Technician – requirements and apply.
- Tailing and Water Technician – requirements and apply.
- Process Control Technician – requirements and apply.
- Instrumentation Technician – requirements and apply.
- Electrician – requirements and apply.
- Millwright – requirements and apply.
If you are interested in one of the mining jobs in Ontario at the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Project, follow the corresponding links to apply directly with the employer.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.