IAMGOLD Côté Gold Project construction is well underway with first gold targeted for quarter 1 in 2024. And they are needing more heavy equipment operators for earthworks. 2-week rotations with commercial flights and accommodations included with all job positions mentioned below.
The Côté Gold Project is an open pit gold mine located within the Sudbury district in Ontario which is about 20 km from Gogama. The construction of this mine began in end of September 2020. The Côté Gold Project is expected to create well over 1000 fly in and fly out mining jobs in Ontario during the mine construction phase.
This hiring is from Nuna Group of Companies. They are currently accepting resumes for the following positions for their earthwork and construction project for The Côté Gold Project. Nuna Group of Companies is the largest Inuit-owned heavy civil construction, earthworks and mine construction contractor in Canada.
Among many employee benefits Nuna offers,
- Paid commercial flights
- Accommodations including meals and lodging
- 2 week on / 2 week off rotations
- 12-hour work days
- Competitive hourly rate with Overtime pay (1.5x)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Long-term employment opportunities
Available job positions with Nuna Group of Companies at the Côté Gold Project construction includes following.
- Haul Truck Driver – 8 positions available – Apply
- Dozer Operator – 8 positions available – Apply
- Excavator Operator – 20 positions available – Apply
- Foreman – 4 positions available – Apply
- Heavy Duty Mechanic – Apply
- Fuel and Lube Technician – 4 positions available – Apply
If you are interested in applying to one of the remote camp fly in and fly out mining construction jobs at The Côté Gold Project with Nuna Group of Companies, follow the links above. Note that only selected applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
All candidates will have to be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to gain access to the construction site at The Côté Gold Project. You will also need proof of vaccination in order to fly. Covid-19 testing will also be completed at the mine construction site as well.