Concord Well Servicing is immediately looking to for service rig personnel to for ongoing oil and gas projects throughout Alberta. Positions include Floorhand, Derrickhand, Operator, Rig Manager, Trainee, and more! Concord Well Servicing is a division of High Arctic Energy Services. Camp accommodations are available for the right candidates. Great pay and benefits and include PPE. This is our chance to start a great career with a reputable company in Alberta.
- Rig Manager
- Valid and current Class 5Q Driver’s License, with clean Driver’s abstract
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to work away from home for significant blocks of time, moving from project to project as required
- Ability to manage weather and/or seasonal interruptions in work schedule
- Actively participates in safety related meetings including: daily tail gates, last minute risk assessments
- Identify safety issues and problems and takes corrective action and follow through (i.e. any Hazard ID’s on location or equipment must be addressed with manager)
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for one of the service rig personnel positions mentioned above, you may start the application by clicking here. All applicants who are offered an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check before starting work. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our Exclusive and Private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post job updates and answer questions you might have, and help you find a career!
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.
Looking for latest information on obtaining a job at Peace River Site C? Click here.