Now hiring all kinds of Heavy Equipment Operators for Syncrude and Suncor Sites in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Love operating big toys? Then check out all the open positions below. Hiring will be through North American Construction Group. With over 60 years of experience, it is the premier provider of heavy construction and mining services in Western Canada.
If hired, you will be required to join a union. Almost all positions mentioned below include 14 days on and 7 days off shift schedule. No camp will be provided. If you are not local, You will have to find local accommodations in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
Here are all the open positions. All positions are hiring for both Suncor and Syncrude sites in and outside of Fort McMurray, Alberta.
- Heavy Equipment Operator (Dozer)
- Heavy Equipment Operator (Excavator)
- Heavy Equipment Operator (Grader)
- Heavy Equipment Operator (Haul Truck)
- Intermediate Ground Worker
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic (HET)
- Journeyman Heavy Equipment Tech with Truck
- Journeyman Heavy Equipment Tech with Truck (Rig Mechanic)
- Maintenance Shop Supervisor
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance System Process Analyst
- Shovel Operator
- Steam Cleaner
If you are interested in applying to one of the heavy equipment operator job positions or any other positions mentioned above, please click here to submit your resume. Then select the position you are interested in and complete the application process. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process through email or telephone.
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.