Camp jobs in Ontario at the Hemlo gold mine. This includes various heavy equipment operator positions, mechanics, service and paste crew, and other mining jobs. Two week work rotations with remote camp accommodations and travel allowance.
Barminco is a global mining service provider and Australia’s second largest mining service provider. They have been operating in Australia and Africa for over 30 years and employ over 4500 mining workers worldwide. They are new to Canadian mining industry and offering their mining services to the Hemlo gold mine near Marathon, Ontario.
Barrick gold’s Hemlo gold mine operations has been continuously operating for the last 30 years. It is a gold mine which has produced over 21 million ounces of gold. Hemlo gold mine is an underground mining operation which spans along the Trans Canada Highway next to the Lake Superior near Marathon, Ontario.
Following remote camp mining jobs in Ontario at the Hemlo gold mine are available through Barminco Mining Services Canada Ltd.
- Grader Operator – Requirements and apply.
- Scoop Operator – Requirements and apply.
- Jumbo Operator – Requirements and apply.
- Service Crew – Requirements and apply.
- Paste Crew – Requirements and apply.
- All Rounder – Requirements and apply.
- Jumbo Offsider – Requirements and apply.
- Shaft Services – Requirements and apply.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic – Requirements and apply.
Barminco Mining Services Canada Ltd offers many benefits including the following.
- Industry competitive salary
- Health and medical benefits
- Travel allowance
- Camp accommodations including meals and lodging
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career.
If you are interested in applying to one of the remote camp mining jobs at the Hemlo gold mine with Barminco Mining Services Canada, follow the links above to apply. Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
If you are selected, you will have to complete a pre employment drug and alcohol testing along with fit for duty test. Valid proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required to enter the mine site and camp.