Are you looking for well paying remote camp jobs with covered accommodations and flights for long rotations? All kinds of heavy equipment operators are needed for ATCO’s site services department in Eureka, NU. All travel and accommodations are covered for long 8 week work rotations. Primary work involves operating heavy equipment used in construction and maintenance of roads, buildings, and other projects.
- 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off work rotation
- Covered flights
- Full remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging
- Other benefits include
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
Available fly in and fly out remote camp jobs in Nunavut include the following positions.
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Loader operator
- Dozer operator
- Grader operator
- Dump truck operator
- Backhoe operator
Responsibilities for the heavy equipment operators include,
- Operate heavy equipment for earthmoving and construction tasks
- Use snow blowers and plough trucks for snow removal
- Handle spreading and compacting road surface materials
- Load and unload cargo using heavy equipment
- Perform pre-operational checks, cleaning, lubrication, and refilling
In order to qualify for the heavy equipment operator positions in Eureka, NU, you must have following requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 3 driver’s license required
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Minimum five years of heavy equipment operating experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and customer service skills
ATCO Frontec, a trusted logistics service provider since 1970, offers essential support to Northern Government and private sector initiatives. The Resolute Bay team’s accomplishments include contributions to the Polar Continental Shelf Program, Resolute Bay Weather Observation, and fuel distribution for the hamlet and airport. With extensive experience and resources, this team is well-prepared to manage operations in challenging Canadian climates.
If you are interested in applying to the fly in and fly out remote camp heavy equipment operator positions in Nunavut with ATCO Frontec, you can fill out an application and submit your resume and other documents via here. Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.