Greenstone Mine in Ontario is hiring for various mining remote camp jobs including mining labourers, haul truck operators, heavy equipment operators, mechanics, and various technicians. Greenstone Mine is a gold mine located in the Geraldton Beardmore Greenstone belt in Ontario.
Greenstone Gold Mine is a 60/40 joint partnership between Orion Mine Finance Group and Equinox Gold. This mine has a current estimated 14 year of operating lifetime.
Following remote camp mining jobs in Ontario at the Greenstone Gold Mine are rotational based in Greenstone, Ontario. Accommodations are available for all candidates taking part in the selection process by Equinox Gold.
- Contour Drill Operator
- Mine Field Trainer
- Water Treatment Plant Operator
- Construction Health and Safety Coordinator
- Truck and Coach Mechanic
- Mill Operations Trainer
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Heavy Equipment Technician – PC5500 Komatsu Shovels
- Heavy Equipment Technician – EPIROC D65/D235 Pit Viper Drills
- Heavy Equipment Technician – 793F CAT Haul Trucks
- Mine Haul Truck Operator – Level 1
- Fuel & Lube Technician
- Maintenance Helper
- Dozer Operator
- Environmental Superintendent
- Pre-Apprentice Heavy Equipment Technician
- Mine Haul Truck Operator – Level 3
- Mine Maintenance Planner
- Apprentice Heavy Equipment Technician
If you are interested in one of the remote camp mining jobs in Ontario at the Greenstone Gold Mine, click here to submit your resume and other documents directly with the employer, Equinox Gold. Note that only selected applicants who meet requirements listed along job positions will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.