Ekati Diamond Mine, Diavik, Gahcho Kué, and Other Mining Jobs in Northwest Territories
Are you looking to get in to well paying remote camp mining jobs up North and offers fly in and fly out transportation? Then check out these amazing opportunities in Northwest Territories. Currently they are hiring for over 100 positions including all kinds of heavy equipment operators, welders electricians, mechanics, drivers, drillers, blasters, labourers, equipment operators, and many more. Check below for all positions currently open. Most positions include full remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging during your work rotation. Also include fly in an fly out transportation from many cities such as Yellowknife, Hay River, Fort Smith, Gameti, Wekweeti, Whati, Lutsel K’e, Cambridge Bay (NU), and Kugluktuk (NU), Fort Providence, Fort Resolution and Edmonton Alberta. Two weeks in and two weeks out work rotation with 12 hour work days which include frequent over time.
Here are some of the big toys that will be used in these mining projects.
- 785 Haul Trucks – Water/sewer trucks, 3/4Tonne and larger site vehicles, vans and buses and including shuttle buses and entry level haul trucks.
- 830 Haul Truck, D10 Dozer, 16H Grader
- EX1200 Excavator, EX1900 Excavator, Blaster & Driller
- EX2600 Excavator & Multi Operator
- Cat Loaders IT28, IT62, 966 Loader
- Counterbalance Forklift
- 785 & 830 Haul Truck
- 16H Grader Operators
- D10 Dozer Operators
- 1250 & 1900 Excavator Operators
- Komatsu Haul Truck 785
- Komatsu Haul Truck 830E
- CAT D6, D8, and D10T Dozers
- Excavators 1200, 1900, and 3600
- CAT 16h Graders
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Diamond Production – Operator
- Journeyperson Scaffolder
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Journeyman Plumber
- Oil Burner Technician
- Winter Road Equipment Operator
- 16H Grader Operator
- Journeyman Electrician
- Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Equipment Operators
- Flight Coordinator – Type C
- Equipment Trainers
- Dual Ticketed Tradesperson
- Red Seal Journeyman Welder
- Mine Planning Staff
- Welder and Fabricator
- Bucket Welder
- Uderground Mining Labourers
- Heavy Equipment Repairs
- Human Resource Officer
- Pit Maintenance, Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Underground Maintenance, Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Truck shop Maintenance, Heavy Duty Mechanic
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying to one of the fly in & fly out remote camp mining jobs in Northwest Territories mentioned above, click here to fill out an application and submit your resume. If a position you are interested in not available, you may file your resume under the General Applications. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp career!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any open remote camp job positions.