Immediate openings for construction laborers at Ruskin Dam and Powerhouse in Mission, BC. These are full time positions which will lead to permanent positions based on your performance and experience. Only apply if you can start immediately by mid August.
As a construction laborer, you will assist trades persons and perform various laboring activities to support the operation and construction activities at various worksites. $16-$20 per hour depending on your previous experience. You will be working Monday to Thursday. 10 hours per day and with overtime. WPP training provided by NCE at site on first Monday of shift.
Your job duties include but not limited to:
- Daily inspections of the tools and equipment
- Load, unload, and move construction materials
- Put up and take down concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, shoring, and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete
- Help heavy equipment operators secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment, and provide assistance in other activities
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Carry out minor maintenance required to keep equipment in good working condition
In order to be qualified for this position, you must have minimum 2 year experience. You must also have valid Drivers Licence. Class 1 Drivers License considered an asset.
If you are interested in applying, please send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (250) 753-1210, Attention: Adriene.
Please don’t forget to include:
- Work experience
- Current driver’s abstract
- Trade certificates and any other training certificates you have attained
Do you have heavy machine experience? Click here to check out open positions with Spruce Creek Placer Project gold mine.
Looking for W.A.C. Bennett Dam Jobs? Click here.
Click here for a list of remote camp catering companies who have current contracts in Alberta and British Columbia.
How about mining jobs? Click here to view all open positions in Red Chris Mine Jobs.