Great opportunity for remote camp job seekers in Alberta with flights and full remote camp accommodations. CNRL is hiring for various positions for their Horizon Oil Sands Mining Project north of Fort McKay in Alberta.
- Industry competitive wages including stock options, stock savings plan, and benefits
- Various shift rotations including 7 days on, 7 days off, 7 nights on, 7 nights off rotation
- Full remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging
- Fly in and fly out from flight hubs located in Edmonton and Calgary
- Eligible for relocation to Calgary, Edmonton, or Fort McMurray
CNRL – Horizon Oil Sands
CNRL (Canadian Natural Resources Limited) is a leading energy company with a strong presence in the oil sands sector in Canada, particularly through its Horizon Oil Sands operations. Horizon Oil Sands is an integrated project located in northern Alberta, and it is one of the largest and most technologically advanced oil sands mining and upgrading facilities in the world.
As an employee at CNRL’s Horizon Oil Sands, you will be part of a team that prioritizes environmental stewardship and sustainable practices.
Available Positions at CNRL Horizon Oil Sands
Currently, CNRL is hiring for following fly in and fly out remote camp jobs in Alberta for their Horizon Oil Sands Mining Operation.
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Dozers – D11, D10 – Komatsu 375, 475 experience will be considered
- Backhoe – EX 800, EX1800, EX 2000, EX 3600 or equivalent
- Loaders – 988, 992 – Letourneau loader experience will be considered
- Haul Truck 793, 797, 930, and Liebherr
- Hydraulic and/or electric shovel
- 16’ to 24’ blade width graders
- Heavy Equipment Technicians
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Environment Coordinators
- Mine Survey Technologists
How to Apply for Jobs at CNRL Horizon Oil Sands
If you are interested in applying to one of the fly in and fly out remote camp jobs in Alberta at the Horizon Oil Sands, follow the corresponding links to apply directly with the employer, CNRL.
Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process by CNRL.
- Heavy Equipment Operator – requirements and apply.
- Heavy Equipment Technician – requirements and apply.
- Electrician – requirements and apply.
- Occupational Health Nurse – requirements and apply.
- Geologist – requirements and apply.
- Environment Coordinator – requirements and apply.
- Mine Survey Technologist – requirements and apply.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp career!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any open remote camp job positions.