Remote camp jobs in Alberta and rotational opportunities for workers across Canada. Clean Harbors is hiring for labourers – confined space specialists. Schedule your interview.
The labourer position requires your to perform general labor tasks including but not limited to confined space entry working in vessels or tanks, rigging in and out, working at heights, high-pressure water blasting up to 40k PSI and assisting with job site preparation.
Training will start in end of February with working on projects throughout Alberta from March to June 2023. Out of province travel maybe required. Multiple shift options available to work: 6 days on 1 day off or 24 days on and 4 days off.
The employer, Clean Harbors is one of North America’s leading providers of energy, environmental, and industrial services. This Is your opportunity to join a large scale and reputable company with many benefits and room to grow.
- Industry competitive wage of $24 – $28 per hour depending on qualifications and previous experience
- On the job training will be provided to all employees
- Travel may be provided based on employment contract
- Personal Protective Equipment is provided to all employees
Requirements for labourers include,
- Class 5 Drivers License (preferred)
- Safety Tickets (preferred) H2S Alive, CSO, Fall Protection, Confined Space Entry
- Must be willing to work in Confined Space
- Previous Vacuum Truck and/or High-Pressure unit operating experience is an asset
- Previous labor-intensive experience
- Willing to travel for extended periods and work 10–12-hour shifts (accommodations provided)
- Willing to work night shifts when required
In person 30 minute interview at the Four Points by Sheraton.
Address: 1005 Provincial Avenue, Sherwood Park, AB T8H 0Y7 CA
Date and Time: Feb 16, 2023 | 9 am – 7 pm and Feb 17, 2023 | 9 am – 7 pm
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.