Alta-Fab is now hiring for a Remote Camp Maintenance Technician to work in a dry camp located 100 km outside of Fort McMurray, Alberta. Alta-Fab company provides innovative, high-quality remote workforce housing and modular solutions to industries across Alberta and Western Canada. This is your chance to join the workforce as remote camp maintenance technician.
Responsibilities for this job includes, but not limited to,
- Perform all site-wide building related maintenance, and additional projects, as directed by the Camp Coordinator
- General camp and diesel generator maintenance
- Preventative maintenance of camp equipment and appliances
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on plumbing and electrical systems
- Maintain and monitor safety, fire and emergency equipment systems
- Snow removal and other site services tasks
- Maintenance of HVAC systems, and gas fired appliances
- Specific projects as assigned
- Other duties assigned by your Supervisor
You must have several experience as a general maintenance technician. Those who hold certification in electrical, plumbing, and refrigeration are preferred. Must have valid and current class 5 drivers license with outstanding record. Experience of operating a skid-steer loader will come handy with this job. You must have your own transportation as well.
This is a well paying job. And you will be working in a remote camp closer to Fort McMurray, Alberta. You will have a rotation schedule where you will work 14 days and have 14 days off.
If you interested in applying for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 780-955-1832 indicating position you are applying for. (Remote Camp Maintenance Technician)