Join a major oil and gas company as a Field Operator for their operations in British Columbia. This remote camp job opportunity near Tumbler Ridge offers a 7/7 or 14/14 schedule with camp accommodations provided. If you have 3+ years of experience in field operations and possess the required qualifications, this could be the next step in your career.
- Field Operator position in the oil and gas industry
- Camp accommodations provided
- 7 days on 7 days off or 14 days on 14 days off work rotation
- Opportunity to work with a major oil and gas company
- Execute field operations tasks in compliance with company standards and safety protocols
- Perform routine inspections, maintenance, and repairs on equipment
- Monitor production levels and troubleshoot any operational issues
- Collaborate with team members to ensure smooth operations and optimize efficiency
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a field operations role
- Valid safety tickets, including H2S Alive and BC First Aid
- Clean driver’s license and abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Disciplined work ethic
About Roska DBO Inc.
Roska DBO Inc. is a well-established operations company with over 20 years of experience in providing production and equipment solutions to oil and gas companies. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Roska serves Western and Northern Canada, along with selected U.S. and international markets, with a focus on the Alberta/B.C. region. With a commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide range of services, including well-site facility design, equipment rentals, and production testing, joining the Roska Team opens up limitless possibilities for career growth.
How to Apply
To apply for the oil and gas Field Operator position in British Columbia with Roska DBO Inc., please submit your resume and relevant qualifications through their online application portal via here. While all applicants are appreciated, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note that Roska DBO Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. They value diversity and provide a supportive work environment for their employees. Join the Roska Team and take your career to new heights in the oil and gas industry.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.