Agnico Eagle Mines jobs currently available at Meadowbank Gold Mine located in the Kivalliq district of Nunavut, Canada. Fly in and fly out travel and remote camp accommodations with meals and lodging available for mining jobs mentioned below.
Agnico Eagle Mines has been operating at the Meadowbank Gold Mine for the last decade. Since the end of official gold mining operations, The Amaruq Whale Tail Project currently referred to as Meadowbank Complex. The low arctic mine is located near Baker Lake in Nunavut.
Available fly in fly out remote camp mining jobs at Meadowbank Complex include the following positions.
Mine Operations Assistant Superintendent
- Geotechnical Engineer – Requirements and apply.
- Mine Operations Assistant Superintendent – Requirements and apply.
- Construction Miner – Requirements and apply.
- Mine Design Technician – Requirements and apply.
- Kitchen Supervisor – Requirements and apply.
- Rehabilitation Bolter Operator – Requirements and apply.
- Bolter Operator – Requirements and apply.
- Millwright – Requirements and apply.
- Maintenance Technical Specialist – Requirements and apply.
- Instrumentation Technician – Requirements and apply.
- Underground Haul Truck Trainee – Requirements and apply.
- Haul Truck Trainee – Requirements and apply.
- Nunavut Labour Pool – Requirements and apply.
General mining jobs rotation schedule at Agnico Eagle Mines Meadowbank Complex is consisted of 14 days of work and 14 days of travel and rest.
Fly in and fly out transportation available from Quebec and communities in the Kivalliq region, Mirabel or Val-d’Or, Quebec.
If you are interested in applying to one of the remote camp fly in and fly out mining jobs with Agnico Eagle Mines at Meadowbank Gold Mine Complex, follow the link next to each position to apply directly with the mining company. Then click on the apply and complete the application process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.