Here is an opportunity in the oilfield projects for Industrial Insulators. Northern Industrial Insulators currently seeking to hire Industrial Insulators for their Cold Lake, AB operations. Once hired, you will be transferred to one of their current projects throughout Alberta. Full camp accommodations are provided. Transportation from Edmonton, AB to work sites provided. You will be working 11 hours a day with 14 days on and 7 days off work rotation. Overtime will be paid after 40 hours of work. Benefits include but not limited to,
- medical benefits,
- dental benefits,
- life insurance,
- long term disability,
- RRSP matching,
- safety recognition program,
- other benefits,
- paid weekly
Requirements for Industrial Insulators are,
- 2 years of industrial insulation experience,
- a valid CSTS ticket,
- a valid H2S Alive ticket,
- government issued photo ID,
- the ability to climb 4 storeys or more,
- the ability to lift 50 lbs on a constant basis, and
- the ability to work in lower level confined spaces for 3 hour durations
Following tickets and certificates considered as an asset.
- a valid OSSA Fall Protection ticket,
- a valid OSSA Manlift/Elevated Work Platform (EWP) ticket,
- a valid First Aid ticket, and
- a valid driver’s license
If interested in applying as a remote camp Industrial Insulator, you may click here to upload your resume and other documents. You may also apply online by visiting their office location at 18910-111 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.