Are you looking for a well paying labourer and equipment operator jobs in Alberta? Then check out this opportunity from JVIC Catalyst Services. JVIC Catalyst Services LP is located right here in Edmonton, AB. They currently have bunch of openings for Labourers and Equipment Operators with a Class 1 or 3 license. All positions are full time and permanent positions. This position requires workers to operate vacuum trucks, forklifts, transport equipment to sites and various labor activities. You must also be able to work away from home for long periods of time.
Number of Openings: 6
Wage: $30.00 – $32.00 per hour
Benefits: After 30 days of employment
Responsibilities include but not limited to following:
- Operate vacuum trucks
- Driving and setting up equipment at client sites across western Canada
- Safe operation of equipment
- Must be able to work away from home for extended periods
- Able to drive/operate manual transmission
Requirements include following:
- Clean class 1 or 3 license with air brakes
- Clean drivers abstract
- Must have the ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Fluent in the English language
- Ability to travel across Canada and flexibility in schedule
- Smart phone for electronic driver logs
- Alcohol and Drug test required
If you are interested in applying as a Labourer or Equipment Operator, you may click here to upload your resume. Please note that only selected applicants who meet general requirements mentioned above will be contacted for the net phase of hiring process.
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.