Are you a labourer looking for remote camp job opportunities in Fort McMurray, Alberta? Then check out this amazing opportunity to join one of the reputable construction company in Alberta. Voice Construction is currently looking to hire labourers for a project at the Suncor Energy Site in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Full camp accommodations included. Rotations include 11 days on and 3 days off with 10 hour work days. The project is scheduled to start on January 3rd, 2018. Pay is $27/hour.
As a labourer, you duties may include but not limited to the following:
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators, perform spotting of trucks and other heavy equipment
- Assist in backfilling of pipe in trenches
- Experience on industrial sites including plants/refineries
- High degree of safety awareness and commitment to safety, his/her own and other workers
- Dig trenches and excavations where the use of equipment is not suitable
- Operate jumping jacks, plate tampers, walk behind rollers, chop saws, jackhammers, portable grinders, chain saws, hilti drills, etc.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications, assist surveyors as a rod person
- Perform duties of a flag person, direct flow of pedestrians, traffic, and heavy equipment
- Expose underground utilities
- Self-motivated, able to work under minimal supervision
- Perform all other labourer duties as requested by the supervisor
The following requirements must be met before you gain access to the Suncor Site.
- CSTS 09
- OSSA Basic Safety Orientation (OSSA Regional) preferred
- OSSA Confined Space & OSSA Fall Protection preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol test
If you are interested in applying as a Labourer for this project, please click here to submit your resume and other documents. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process. The project will start on January 3rd, 2018.
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.